Large Scalable LAMP, MEAN, JEE & Spring Applications, enterprise search, CMS.
Artemis Consulting has focused on fostering functionality using open-source stacks, such as JEE, Spring, LAMP and MEAN, to nimbly develop and scale systems and applications. We employ powerful search tools that enable organizations to access information from multiple enterprise sources that they need from anywhere internally and in any format.
We offer the following:
- Flexibility with the usage of Large Scalable LAMP or MEAN Stack Applications
- JEE & Spring Framework Applications that provide the ability to use the latest Java frameworks to build independently scalable and secure systems.
- Search Technologies (e.g. Autonomy, Elasticsearch & Solr) allowing for faceted search and full text search of content across your application
- Design, Implement and Manage a full range of Web Content Management Systems (e.g. Joomla, WordPress, Drupal) that support multi user editing, publishing workflows and multichannel delivery
- Incorporation of next generation search technologies to surface content and services, as well as provide predictive typeahead features
- Web Content Management Systems, such as Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, that allows for the creation, publishing and management of digital content, making it a key tool in customer experience efforts
- Large scalable LAMP (Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP/Python) stack applications that run in the cloud
- Large scalable MEAN (Mongo-Express-Angular-Node) stack applications that run in the cloud
- Large scalable JEE & Spring Framework Applications that run in the cloud
- Search technologies scaled for the cloud, using open source search tools or cloud native search apps
Artemis uses the Java programming language and the ecosystem of Java-based open source frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot and Hibernate and has developed large scalable applications based on microservices. These services serve as a backbone for various web applications and other business processes. While we implement in many other languages and frameworks, we believe Java continues to offer the performance, versatility, portability, and security that many of today’s applications require.