ServiceNow Lead Application Developer
ABOUT ARTEMIS CONSULTING
Artemis Consulting is a D.C. area-based IT Services and Management Consulting firm that is on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. Our teams are collaborative, self-motivated, and focused on creating value for our clients. We are a flourishing company where you have an opportunity to learn and grow with your peers. We believe in getting the job done and having work-life balance. We offer competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefits package including employer-subsidized health, dental & vision insurance, 401(k) matching, 10 paid Federal holidays, paid vacation, and sick leave.
JOB SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide leadership and guidance on designing and implementing ServiceNow solutions for federal agencies and commercial clients. Leverage both proven and innovative technology approaches to solve challenging business problems, implement business process automation, and design solutions that are aligned with business requirements. Perform technical assessments, provide written documentation, and offer expert technical expertise in the ServiceNow product suite. Create design documents, testing documents, installation, implementation and deployment plans and support; troubleshooting and debugging support and client-facing support for ServiceNow implementations.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Must be flexible, able to work in a highly collaborative environment, manage and prioritize efforts across multiple tasks, and work independently or leading a team as needed. Must have excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication skills and be comfortable working directly with the Project Manager and client to ensure successful engagements. Specific requirements include:
• Certified ServiceNow Application Developer
• Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
• 4+ years of ServiceNow Development experience with the entire ServiceNow toolset and integrations with related systems
• Ability to develop, maintain and enhance custom-built applications on the ServiceNow platform.
• Experience with databases, creating SQL queries, connecting to and pulling data from Oracle and MySQL databases
• Experience with supporting clients in ServiceNow operations like User/ Group administration, reporting, Metrics, SLAs, etc.
• Ability to support issues impacting ServiceNow or its related systems within the client’s enterprise
• 8+ years of critical thinking and overall problem solving skills
• 8+ years of IT experience
• Ability to write custom documentation and provide technical expertise
• Ability to work on client site, Washington, D.C.
• Ability to communicate with the customer in technical/non-technical terms, understand their business requirements, and provide suitable solutions.
• Interest in continuous improvement by sharing experiences and knowledge with the team.
• Experience with implementation of ITIL-compliant processes and systems
• Experience integrating ServiceNow with third party applications
• Experience with ServiceNow implementations at large Federal or commercial clients
• Experience with Library systems such as Voyager, and formats such as MARC
• Understanding and experience with Agile development
• Experience with DevOps and Linux based automation tools
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field highly desired but can be substituted with 4 additional years of experience
• Work location is downtown DC (limited off-site work is permitted)
• US Citizen and Permanent Residents only (required by government client); background and credit check is necessary
• This position is primarily for Federal clients, and requires onsite presence in Washington DC Web: http://www.artemisconsultinginc.com Contact careers @ artemisconsultinginc.com with resume (MS Word format preferred) www.artemisconsultinginc.com